At USA we believe that our greatest assets are ideals we were founded on and the employees who help us maintain those ideals. We look for quality people who can help us move forward in today’s fast pace world and continue to make USA a leader in water conservation and asset management.
If you are looking for a career opportunity that encourages creativity and hard work, USA could be the company that you’ve been looking for.
As a leader in the water loss control and system optimization industry, Utility Services Associates is continually searching for the highest level of professional technicians in the industry to help maintain our high level of quality and service. We are a family of professionals dedicated to providing the best work environment for our highly skilled staff.
We are currently looking for an experienced Field Technician. The winning candidate must be able to travel an average of 75% of the time. They must be highly professional; detail oriented, and skilled at verbal and written communication.
- Engineering degree or 3 years experience in the water industry.
- Good Health – Must be able to work in all outdoor conditions and lift up to 75 lbs.
- Detail Orientated with excellent organizational/problem solving skills.
- GIS/GPS experience a preferred.
- Ability to work with no supervision.
- Previous water leak detection, utility locating, condition assessment, or asset validation a plus.
- Should be familiar with water distribution systems.
- Experienced with traffic safety.
- Valid drivers’ license and clean driving record.
- Must pass a background check as well as pass a certified drug screening.
- Must demonstrate excellent customer relation skills.
- Must be highly professional.
- Hearing must be within “normal” or better standards.
- Must be willing to work nights and weekends occasionally.
- Must be proficient in MS Office and have above average computer skills (own a lap top is preferred).
- Must be trustworthy.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills a must.
- Ability to provide professional daily reports is mandatory.
- Must have a positive attitude.
- Must be able to travel away from home (globally) for extended periods of time. Generally 3 weeks on 1 week off.
- Demonstrate excellent technical/mechanical ability.
If you are a hard working professional who is eager to learn and travel, we encourage you to apply as this may be an excellent job fit for you. We offer a competitive salary/benefits package (DOE) as well as paid time off after 3 week trips. We strive to be the best, and hire only quality personnel.
If you meet or exceed the requirements, we look forward to discussing your qualifications. Utility Services Associates is an equal opportunity employer.
Download our Employment Application and submit it along with your resume via the form below.